B Stuff et cetera

A blog about (snow)Boarding and Business school

wait, maybe not

Posted by forlogos on December 6, 2006

Just realized…I might need a loan after all.

If I’m unsuccessful in getting an internship, then I’m going to look for a new job.  Yes, am no longer happy with my role.  I have been hit with dissatisfaction.  Shoot, I slack off so much I should be ashamed of myself.  Well, I still get all my work done and such, but am no longer motivated.  Wait, I should save all that for another post.

Anyway, if and when I get a new job, I may not be fortunate to find a firm that will pay for school.  So if I change job within the spring term, I will not be able to get my tuition reimbursement from my current employer.   Which makes me down about $8,000.

But is it better to have paid that term off now?  Or put it in a loan and pay it off later with interest?

If I land an internship I get my money back, so that’s fine.  If I don’t and get a job instead, I’m down $8,000 but I”m employed and earning.  Ok.  That’s fine.  I’ll be covered either way by reimbursement or incoming salary.  Guess I don’t really need the loans now.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: